I think the only other lie I have in current circulation is the facebook lie.
So we all hang out on this bus at night, not that it is ever really night because it is always always daylight apart from a brief dusk period at like 2:30am for an hour or something. Anyway everyone was talking about facebook and this kid asked me if we have facebook in New Zealand. -No, what is 'The Facebook'? I heard it is a movie? So they explain facebook to me, quite proud of it and things because it is awesome.
- 'So it is like the email? We have The Internet and we just got The Email in New Zealand, but not the facebook'. I am very proud that we have The Email.
And they are so so nice and feel sorry for me and explain that in America people only use email to get jobs now, otherwise everything is facebook. And this is pretty funny I am sort of drunk so I am clueless about 'The Facebook' and these 2 girls are laughing about me putting a 'The' in front of everything, but they think I can't hear, gosh this is funny.
There are 6 people all super excited like talking over each other all trying to explain The Facebook to me and I am being so dumb and just not getting it as they explain statuses and things. And they are debating among themselves if facebook is really a good thing or not, should they give it to New Zealand?
Anyway so these 2 girls are going to come over and help me set up a profile later. Its going to make my life so much better. And they reassure me that I can have my security settings high so that I will still get jobs and people can't stalk my pictures, because I am quite worried about this and cannot comprehend that there will be photos of ME on the internet.
I don't know, I was drunk and it was funny, but I think I got myself in too deep. Like I will actually have to make a new facebook later.
dude in your blog settings can you select the thing to make this change to mobile device view when using a phone? Cool cheers.
ReplyDeleteOlivia you are lying queen! you are such a hilarious funny lying lady
ReplyDelete